**DMCA Compliance Page for USCT News Live TV:**
Welcome to the DMCA Compliance Page for USCT News Live TV. This page is dedicated to ensuring that our website adheres to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and serves as a transparent platform for addressing copyright concerns related to the TV channels embedded on our site.
USCT News Live TV is a platform that aggregates and embeds live television channels from various sources around the world. Our goal is to provide users with a convenient and legal way to access live TV content. We respect the intellectual property rights of content creators and are committed to promptly addressing any valid copyright concerns.
**II. Copyright Infringement Notification:**
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on USCT News Live TV, we encourage you to provide a detailed copyright infringement notification. To submit a valid DMCA notice, please include the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your DMCA notices to our designated copyright agent at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
**III. Counter Notification:**
If you believe that your content was mistakenly removed or disabled due to an error or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. To submit a valid counter-notification, please include the following:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under DMCA subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated copyright agent at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
**IV. Repeat Infringers:**
USCT News Live TV reserves the right to terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
**V. Changes to DMCA Compliance Page:**
USCT News Live TV reserves the right to modify, alter, or update this DMCA Compliance Page at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We are committed to maintaining a legal and respectful platform for all users.